105 Amazing CS:GO Wallpapers (Background Images)
Playing CS:GO is an adrenaline adventure, full of joy and excitement. It captures gamers immensely, it becomes a part of their lifestyle. To feel the unique spirit of this game and its Esports competitions even outside of the virtual maps, decorate your computer with CS:GO wallpapers.
We’ve collected the best images for you, including best Steam backgrounds. Each Counter Strike Global Offensive Wallpaper here has sufficient resolution even for big monitors.
What are such wallpapers for?
Counter-Strike: Global Offensive is a vast universe, incomprehensible from outside, many-layered and highly attractive from inside. Of course, it is not a game for each and every one (as no such games exist), but those who like the shooting genre only have to try it to risk becoming totally absorbed – becoming a dedicated fan for life.
It doesn’t really matter which CS:GO rank you have – “Silver” and “Global Elite” guys may live and breathe by the game’s vibrations. They:
- play a lot in various modes to develop their skills, to gain crucial experience, just to enjoy the process;
- watch streams of professional CS:GO tournaments and cheer on their favorite teams;
- are involved in the skins industry: make their own amazing collections, trade skins for real money;
- surround themselves with game attributes, real and virtual. They communicate with other players in social networks, they put posters in their rooms, they set a CSGO Desktop Background on their desktop screens.
Of course, playing a lot is the main item on this list. Still, all the others support the general gaming atmosphere, help to maintain high motivation and to enjoy the CS:GO universe to the max.
How to set CS GO wallpaper on your computer?
The game is available for different systems, and its version influences the process of setting a CSGO Wallpaper, even from nukemap classic.
- Download any image from this page. Save it to any folder, convenient for you.
- Right-click your desktop screen, choose “Personalization.”
- Select “Picture” in the “Background” drop-down menu. Press the “Browse” button in the section “Choose your picture.” Find the downloaded CS GO Background, indicate it and press the “Choose picture” button.
- Check additional settings, such as fill or fit the screen.
Another way of doing this may be simpler:
- Right-click the downloaded picture and choose “Set as desktop background.”
- Download CSGO wallpapers.
- Click the Apple sign in the upper menu, choose the icon “Desktop & Screen Saver.”
- Choose the folder with the image in the left menu. If you don’t see the needed folder, add it by pressing the “+” button.
- Click the chosen CSGO background in the right menu.
Also, here is a somewhat simpler method:
- Control-click (or right-click) the image in the Photos app or in the Finder window. Choose “Share->Set Desktop Picture.”
All of the images on this post are suitable for monitors with high resolution. Any CS GO Wallpaper 1920×1080 will look decent on small monitors too.
The collection of amazing CSGO backgrounds images
Choose some of these CSGO pictures or get all of them – to have something for a change, to support a fresh gaming atmosphere on your computer.
Right-click any image below (Command-click for Mac) and press “Save Image as.” Choose a folder and press “OK.”
What about delving into the game even deeper and learning how to use CS:GO Launch Options? Our guide is a perfect source of information!
To stay in touch with Skins.Cash, follow our official Telegram Channel.