Sell TF2 items
Our platform provides the way to sell TF2 items for real money instantly. No need to choose among multiple trading websites that are hard to trust. Show all
Now you can sell your Team Fortress 2 skins in just a few seconds without waiting for an eager buyer or a potential scam. An easy-to-use trade service is here to offer you quick money for your in-game items. The whole process takes just a few clicks due to a usable interface and an exceptionally simple navigation.
Follow these easy steps to understand how to sell TF2 items:
- Sign in using a Steam account
- Enter your trade URL
- Choose the skins you want to sell. Team Fortress 2 item prices are formed automatically by our service.
- Choose the payment method that suits you best, and fire away. Available payment methods are PayPal, QIWI, MasterCard, Visa, Webmoney and more (payment methods may change according to your country)
How it works
The funds will arrive at your account in mere minutes after the transaction with no extra fees or commissions. Keep in mind that the time of operation varies based on a payment method. Show all
Our support team is available 24/7 in a live chat window in case you'll encounter any issues that need assistance.With an advent of various TF2 trading websites, determine whether it’s safe to trade your items or not, became quite frustrating. Here are the main advantages of our service:
- Instant payouts (average processing time = 9 seconds)
- 100% secure, makes you feel confident that items in your inventory are protected from hacking
- Incredibly easy to use, which makes our service favorable among many users around the Globe.
The highest level of service is our top priority. That's why we have a Trustpilot widget on our website which shows the overall rating and the latest feedback from our users. We encourage you to leave your comment after your Team Fortress 2 skins sale. Did everything go according to your expectations? Did you receive your money on time? We hope you'll enjoy your trading experience and become our regular user. Please don't hesitate to contact our support team with any questions you should have about the service.