Skins.Cash Updates in 2021
In 2021, we tried to make Skins.Cash even more convenient for you. Therefore, this year has become very fruitful for positive changes and renewals. This is what will be remembered for 2021 for Skins.Cash users.
- We’ve updated the design. We analyzed your feedback to make the process of selling skins even more understandable and made the site faster.
- Since the summer of 2021, we have purchased 30,000 more skins than ever before. Now we purchase almost all existing CS:GO skins.
- The Skins.Cash team closely monitors trends, and we have added several cryptocurrencies in 2021. Now, in addition to Bitcoin, cash can be withdrawn to Ethereum, Tether, Litecoin, and Tron. The commission is minimal, and money is transferred to your crypto wallet instantly.
- In the fall, we raised the prices of knives. This is not a promotion, you do not need to meet any criteria to receive a bonus – the prices for all knives are now infinitely higher for everyone.
- In the summer, we also reduced the commission for withdrawing to a Visa card – it is now only 1.5%.
- Our Russian users were very happy with the return of the Qiwi payment system – one of the main e-wallets for Eastern Europeans.
- And on the other side of the world, Brazilians got the opportunity to withdraw cash from the sale of skins on Paylivre.
- We launched a newsletter with useful content about the rise in prices for certain skins. Now you can make a better deal based on the unique internal data of our algorithm. And of course, you can subscribe to the newsletter here.
This is how it was for Skins.Cash and our users. Stay tuned for so many hot updates coming in 2022🔥